星期六, 十一月 23, 2013

Profit Gain_X_Profit Losses

1st Situation.
If I move out in December and I found a room with RM 200 rental.

The cost saving is RM120 X 5 = 600
Due to JAN - April = 120 X 4 month and I pay an extra RM 200 in advance for December.

I do not need to pay 5 more Extra RM120 but I'm loss in RM200 and RM400 of the deposit.
It means I have lost RM 600 but the cost saving is equal to RM 600.

Ok, let's say if nobody move in to this appartment, they have to pay an extra 120 + ( 320 X 4 ) for the next few month, The amount as RM 1,400.

7 housemate have to distribute the cost as 1,400 / 7 = 200 per person in the end.
It means any one of the housemate have to loss in RM 200 in the end.

However, They could take back the deposit of RM 400 (mine) + RM 400 (Kar Meng) + RM 600 ( Yee Wen )= RM 1400 and the deposit share up by 7 person is also gain RM 200 for each.
It means they are no gain no loss till the end for this solution.

Both side are not gaining any benefit, and this is what I wants for. But it will takes me sometimes to package my things and being hate by them (but it's ok, they are hate me more now.)

2nd Situation.
If, I stay I have to pay 120 for more 5 month = RM 600.
and gei back deposit = RM 400 + RM125 ( which is deposit from KM and YW total up RM 1000 and devided by 8) = RM 525
 It means I still loss 75

And they are not getting any losses but gain an extra RM 125 !

They gain a profit and i suffer for 5 month and loss RM 75, WTF !

3rd Situation. 
In the most bad situation, They found another people renting for the room for fully RM400, they not only gain RM 80 every month for the facilities and still get and extra RM 200 (which the deposit include mine,KM and YM ) in the end. However I gain no profit and loss.

I = zero based profit and loss
Them = Gain more and more !
80 X 5 = 400 400/7 = 57
200 + 57 = RM 257

For a company director, I suggest for the firsst situation as both side not gaining any profit and loss.
Even seen as I'm a loser, but I'm still making some trouble to them to figure it how.

However, If they are lucky to get someone move in, they'll gain more even I have no any losses but as I'm a bad guy, this is the most situation I'm unlikely to happen as they gain more than me.

Me, VenTus , I can lose but I won't let u win so easily through me at least I'll make u suffer some pain as me too.


0 评论: